<<  < 2011 - >  >>
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30




By Pablo Neruda 作者: 帕布罗.聂鲁达

I want you to know one thing 希望你知道
You know how this is 这是我的想法

If I look at the crystal moon 当我凭窗凝望

at the red branch 姗姗而来的秋日

of the slow autumn at my window  红枝上的明月

If I touch near the fire 当我轻触火堆旁

the impalpable ash, 似有似无的尘烬

or the wrinkled body of the log 或是褶皱层层的木柴

Everything carries me to you 我的心儿就会飞向你

As if everything that exists 似乎一切都有了

Aromas, light, medals, 芬芳,光明天龙八部和荣誉

Or little boats that sail toward 就像小舟荡向岛屿


……

Where there is great love, there arealways miracles.
哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。

Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。

Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。


……
我真的很感激哪些从没谋面,但却时刻在我身边,关心我的博友们,感谢你们这么多年来还记挂着点水,还关心着点水,还时常来看看点水,真的不容易,进入浙博也有6年了吧,想不到这6年来这里带给我的精神支柱是最纯最真的是这里,无论我野多久回来,无论我多伤心,多快乐,。。。。你们都接纳我,包容我。。。。。。安慰我。使我觉得这里才有我的自我!才有。。。。。。。
……
首页 上一页 下一页 尾页 页次:1/1页  10篇日志/页 转到:
天涯博客欢迎您!